Babymore MeMore Pram & Pushchair 11 Piece – Chrome Slate
The MeMore luxury range is perfect for parents who prioritise travel in fashion-forward style. It is crafted to perfection, providing safety, comfort, and practicality. The range is packed with all features of pram and pushchair. Clear distinctions in functionality and versatility of baby travel system.
Available in stylish Chrome Slate and Black Espresso.
Chassis, Seat Unit,
Car seat adaptors,
Changing bag, Changing matt,
Seat foot muff, Seat liner,
Rain cover and Cup holder.
• Ultra-lightweight aluminium frame, one hand fold and free standing.
• Premium fabric UPF50+ and water repellent, leatherette handle and bumper bar.
• All around suspension and air soft puncture-proof wheels.
• Carrycot suitable from birth to 6 months or 9 kgs.
• One hand release carry cot, suitable for overnight sleep.
• Anti-reflux adjustable base, carrycot sun visors and apron included.
• Seat unit suitable from 6 months to 22 kgs (approx., 4 years).
• One hand reclines 4 position seat unit, with 5 levels adjustable calf support.
• Parent and world facing seat, with 5-point safety harness.
• Elevators left up seat and carrycot, enable 9 explorer and intimacy modes.
• Matching adaptors for Babymore Peanut Group 0+ rear facing car seat
• Luxury tutu travel/changing bag, multi compartments and fit on top of suitcase.
• Changing matt feature compartments for changing essential and fold.
• Deluxe soft fleece seat liner and foot muff easy to remove and attach.
• Nontoxic rain cover and clip on cup holder include.
• 3 year peace of mind warranty.
Chassis with wheels Weight: 7 kg
Unfolded: W59cm x L80cm x H100-109cm
Folded: W59cm x L69cm x H35cm
Rear wheel diameter: 27 cm
Front wheel diameter: 19 cm
Seat Weight: 3kg
Seat area: W34cm x D24cm
Seat unit suitable from 6 months to 22kg (approx. 4 years old)
Carrycot Weight: 4kg
Carrycot Mattress: W32cm x L74cm
Carrycot suitable from birth to 6 months or 9kg
Standards and certification:
The MeMore range approves to all relevant standards, certifications of British and European safety standards below.
EN1888:2018 – Pushchair and Pram – UK and European Standard
EN1466:2014 – Carrycot – UK and European Standard
ECE R44/04 – Car seat and Isofix base – UK and European Standard
BS5852 – UK Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations